Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Drizzling Cold Weather

Good evening! It's Tuesday and I was off work today, I did some house work, but I mostly read and watched tv because I've not felt the best today. Hopefully, I can accomplish more tomorrow because I am off then, too. It's drizzled and been cold all day, the sun never once showed it's pretty face. While I've not accomplished much today, my dear husband has been working his buns off. Sometimes, his job is like running in circles, no matter how much or how perfectly he does his job, they always find more for him to add to it. And when you're a perfectionist like him, it makes for a frustrated husband. I wish there was something I could do to help him, but quite unfortunately there isn't. All I can offer is my support and love and my ears when he needs to vent. 

Yesterday, I vaguely answered the question, "Who am I?" I'll go deeper into that question later this week, but today I will answer another question. 

What do I stand for? I stand for many things. I believe that before we go send food and money to other countries we should put food into the mouths of the children of our country. You should sweep by your own front door before you move onto others. I believe that every pet needs to be loved and cherished. Not locked in a cage, tied up, or not socialized. For your pet, they may only be in your life for a short time, but for them you are their life. I believe in equal opportunity for everyone, especially including those with special needs. You are a blessed person if you have even just one person with special needs in your life. If you have the time, you can learn so much from them. They have the most beautiful souls, you just have to see it for yourself. I stand for love. I believe everyone should experience the all-consuming love you think only exists in books until it happens to you. I have this love every day and I don't know what I would do if I never knew this all-consuming, powerful love.

I stand for acceptance. Just because people sin differently doesn't mean you should treat them like lepers. The Bible says, "Hate the sin, Love the sinner." It also says, "No sin is worse than any other, except blasphemy." I am paraphrasing here, but I know that no one is perfect. The one perfect person to have ever walked this earth, we killed, so unless He has came back, you're not any better than anyone else; so don't you dare cast that stone at anyone else. I get sick with anger when I see people judging those who are different in any way, shape, fashion, or form. There is not any excuse for it. Ever. Bullying, judging, casting off, treating someone unfairly, these all belong in this category. I am extremely passionate about this topic because I was bullied on and off my entire life and it took me forever to get over it. Even now at almost 25 years old, the insecurities the cruel children placed in my head still haunts me. 

I stand for respecting your family. You only get one, so even if you are completely different and you think there's no way you share DNA, even if they go about something completely different than you would there's no reason to ever talk down or treat them as if they are below you. Sure, some situations call for different actions, but at the end of the day your family is still your family. For better or worse there's no getting rid of them; however, I will say this, family isn't limited to those you share DNA with. Family is who is there with you when everything seems to be falling apart. When that happens, who is there helping pick up the pieces? That's your family. 

I could write so much more, but then what would I write about tomorrow? Goodnight, y'all. 

XoXo,
Tia

Follow me on Instagram: TiaMParson 
Like This? Give me a +1, like it on here, and always remember, sharing is caring!




There's one more picture of my family that I didn't get at my wedding, and now I never can get the whole family in one picture because he is now living beyond the Golden Gates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment