Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What Makes Me Mad??

1. Liars- stay away from me. I have dealt with liars my whole life, so if you have problems relaying the truth, just stay. Also, exaggerations fall into the same category as lying, what is so hard about being honest? I mean, if you can't tell the truth, I can't waste time on you. Case closed. End of story.

2. People who don't follow through- Don't say you're going to do something and then never do it. I don't put hope in anyone to do something unless they have proven to me that I can trust them. I even have problems believing my family and friends will follow through. Depending what it's on, I don't even trust my fiance. (Love you, Christopher!) I believe if you want something done right and on time, you have to do it yourself.

3. People who talk to BABIES like they're puppies- Why do people, mostly women, have the incessant need to change they're voices and talk like this, "Aren't you just the cutest little thing? I could just eat you up!" "Oh, what does baby want? Does baby want a baba? Would baby wike a baba?" I just want to rip out peoples vocal cords when they do that! You want your child to talk like a normal human, talk to them like they are one!!

4. People who treat you differently because who they're around- I'm going to always treat you the same no matter who I am around. I could be in a meeting with the Pope, the President, and the Easter Bunny, and I would still treat you like I do when we're alone together. I will never falter on who I am or how I act because I scenario changes!

5.

No comments:

Post a Comment