Thursday, October 17, 2013

Registering

Today I began registering for the wedding! Only at Bed, Bath, and Beyond so far, but it's progress! I am beyond excited! Toasters, blenders, hampers, vacuums, lap desks, irons, waffle makers! You can register for anything! I even registered for bedding! :) I think Target will be my next registry place, most stuff should be cheaper than Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Speaking of that, what is the "beyond?" Electronics? Seasons? Music? Candy? I even registered for new bedding! And I am stoked about registering for the robotic vacuum cleaner, my little doggy Lacey will hate it!!!

More good news, we're going ring shopping Saturday!!! Hilight of my year! I already have his, but it needs to be sized about half a size smaller. He's got skinny little fingers. :)

I think that is my bragging for now.

XoXo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment