Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, We Meet Again

Hey everyone! Today has been an off day. My alarm didn't go off this morning, the fog was so thick on my way to work that everyone was driving extra slow, and when I got to work two of my bigger bosses were there. Yay, Monday, right? Wrong. I got settled in and I waited and waited and waited some more until my computer finally decided to load up. Okay, so now the day will get better. Nope. Two hours into work and I finally shake off my Morning Blues and then bam! The craziest situation occurred. I can't go into specifics, but it resulted in that client spending more than 30 minutes at my window while we figured out what we could do. Luckily, she was a good sport, and never once got upset or mad. Yay! So, then I had to do a report on this situation and what do you know, my computer freezes in the middle of the report. Awesome. So I call our sister branch and they dutifully walk me through the situation step by step. Yes! Now, it's time to balance and call it a day. (I only worked  3 hours today.) balancing was a cinch, and I'm out the door! Hooray! On to the grocery store, so I can get the ingredients to make my first ever lasagna. I know, I know. I went to culinary school and I've never made lasagna before. Shame on me. Since I've been home, the day is much better. Chris had a trying day at work, but hopefully homemade lasagna and tv with coffee will help his mood. This has been a funky Monday here at our house. The lasagna is in the oven, he's looking on the Internet, and I'm writing to you all. :-)

Today, I've been thinking a lot about myself. Who I am, what do I stand for, what do I support? I don't think anyone can answer these questions definitively because we as humans are always changing. I don't think our souls change though, I think you're either good or bad, but I don't think someone is inherently bad. I think they may have had something in their life make them that way. Little kids don't think when I grow up, I want to commit armed robbery and murder people. If they do, well, you may want to get their little heads checked out. 

I guess, I'll answer one question today. Who am I? I'll answer with what I have decided so far.
I am Tia.
I am a wife.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister/sister in law.
I am an aunt.
I am a granddaughter.
I am a niece.
I am a cousin.
I am a daughter in law.
I am a bank teller.
I am an animal activist.
I am beautiful.
I am worthy.
I am forgiven.
I am a Christian.
I am a lover.
I am an eternal optimist.
I am a little lazy.
I am a book nerd.
I am a friend.
I am a helper.
I am a leader.
I am a follower.
I am quiet.
I am a listener.
I am a problem solver.
I am loved.
I am loyal.
I am a romantic.
I am an Aquarius.
I am not a judge.
I am an equal opportunity supporter.
I am a student.
I am flawed.
I am strong.
I am mended.
I am Tia.

XoXo,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment